This year, while planning my birthday festivities, I decided to fall back on an old, but always reliable plan – boozy brunch (after toiling with the idea of throwing a Halloween house party and quickly coming to my senses). So, as I set out to find pick the perfect locale for our large group, I came upon some of my new and old favorites around NYC.
Here are my 10 favorite bottomless boozy brunch spots (that will not break the bank as the drinks keep flowing):
- Essex | LES: An oldie but a goodie, this place gets loud, but their deal for $23.95 for three Bloody Marys, screwdrivers, or mimosas with any entrée keeps us all coming back.
- Agave | West Village: Pre-fix brunch for $29.95 will get you any of their yummy Mexican inspired brunch entrees and a two hours of your bottomless choice of mimosa, wine or margarita (or in my experience even longer). The waiters are super liberal with their pours and its a great spot for large groups.
- Yerba Buena | West Village: For $17.00, you get unlimited cocktails, including three kinds of sangria, the Pisco Guajava (with guava, lemon and Peruvian brandy), the Brazilian Bellini (cachaca, passionfruit, sparkling wine). And, the Cuban inspired menu is delicious too.
- Sotto 13 | West Village: I absolutely love their “social brunch,” a family-style Italian-fare brunch with a bottle of prosecco, carafe of bloody mary or carafe of mimosa for only $35. The only catch is that the entire table is required to participate. But if you’ve got the right friends, this shouldn’t be too difficult.
- Cafe Cortadito | East Village: Delicious Cuban fare (i.e. ropa vieja) with all-you-can-drink tropical mimosas and sangria, champagne mojitos or margartias, Bloody Marys and house beer for $29.95. This place is always a winner, but table time is limited to 1.5 hours, so drink quickly.
- Gallow Green | Chelsea: For $48.50 (slightly more costly than some of the other options on the list), you can partake in their delicious brunch buffet with unlimited mimosas and Bloody Marys in a unique space with live music. A classier, more refined affair, but still boozy (thankfully).
- Bocca di Bacco | Chelsea: Get any Italian-inspired brunch or lunch entrée and add $20.00 for a bottle of champagne or a pitcher of mimosas, bloody mary’s, screwdrivers. We’ll be birthday brunchin’ here because I just can’t get enough Italian food or the lack of time limit to my boozin’.
- Barbounia | Gramercy: For $18.95, you’ll get unlimited Champagne cocktails and bellinis with your entree. The food is served family style and absolutely delicious. A great venue for a large group with slightly more health-conscious fare.
- HK | Hell’s Kitchen: For $14.95, you get unlimited Bloody Marys, margs, bellinis, screwdrivers, Champagne, and mimosas. Entrees are typical, but good and their house music soundtrack is always fun.
- Calle Ocho | Upper West Side: Wait, did you say unlimited sangria with brunch? Oh yes, please. With any latin inspired brunch entrée, you get to fill up on their eight flavor sangria bar. Definitely worth the trip to the upper west.
Happy Sunday Funday!
LOVE – MY.
One Comment Add yours